Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fashion in The 80s | Latest Trend in Fashion | Latest Fashion Trends | Fashion Trends in | Fashion Advice 2011

1990s Wacky Fashion Trends
Fuzzy shoes. Look at this footwear fur! I have no idea why any woman would buy these, but wear them once, they ruined. It's like the stress of owning a billion multiplied suede shoes. Step bulky dirt, mud, rain, beer ... These babies toast. What do you think? Great fur or Jo Jo Pet wrap your feet? Geometric shapes. It's like disco meets hippie meets Bebe. Bizarre hard wear prints that are usually not very flattering. I was having trouble wearing orange, yellow, yellow, fearing that I might burn someone's pupils. Then again, I really like the shape of a yellow dress (right) blocks are not so bad. This brings me back to days of Swatch watches and wearing 3 pairs of socks at once. What do you think? Garish or large?

Fashion Jewelry NecklaceStatement. MommyQ is all about statement jewelry. Bigger, the better! I'll wear a crazy cocktail rings that take the whole finger and my joy. I wear a chain you can see from miles away. I wear earrings that touch my shoulder. But, what about the chain that hangs to your waist stretches across your chest? It looks like a scorpion is crawling up her body. How about that necklace? Dynamite or dangerous?


Leather socks. Wow. I'm a little stunned this trend completely strange fashion. It seems that you can keep the ankle warm & toasty in your hot looking heels. Okay, let's analyze the line of thinking. First, why do not you care about socks with a dress? If you're wearing a dress with heels, you do not mind temperatures. If you wear socks with pants, will not be published. So why bother with the leather socks? I'm totally confused about this. Care to enlighten me? Who? Who?
share